Saturday, October 3, 2009

Post from Stockholm

This is Brock, I am posting from Stockholm, Sweden where I am on a business trip. I will be going to Jena, Germany from here and then come home. I am having a busy but good time here and just thought I would post a few pics, oh yeah and I have been playing around with Windows Live Gallery’s Panoramic picture creator :)


This is a museum we went to

This is my boss walking in front of some old building


Inside the museum, it was huge, and... slightly interesting :) Great way to spend 10 bucks


Cool looking buildings during or walk to the museum

A cute, tiny Ferrari outside of the Ferrari dealership we walked passed; this was one of the customer’s cars, for day trips I guess. Anyway, we tried to go in, but the door was locked, there was a doorbell, and I guess viewing Ferraris is a by appointment only type of thing. Needless to say we did not have an appointment or look like we should be allowed in :)

Me in front of the museum

More cool looking old buildings

And more

And more :)
I'll try and post from Jena as well.
Love you and Miss you a ton Natasha, Madison, Alex, and Boston!







No comments: