Tuesday, July 14, 2009

summer

We've been crazy busy lately with all our fun summer activities. This past weekend we took the girls blueberry picking which was really fun. The blueberries were huge and super sweet. I've been buying them at the farmer's market lately for $6 per 1 1/2 lbs. which is kind of a lot. We got 8 1/2 lbs for $10 which is a way better deal. We'll have to do that again before the summer's over! The girls had fun picking berries for about five minutes then spent the rest of the time playing their made up game "hide from mommy and daddy" which was fine, it kept them entertained while we did our thing.
Yesterday afternoon Jasmine came down from Portland to visit. She got to experience our hectic and eventful life with three kids and our busy schedule. I'm sure she's rethinking having anymore kids at this point! We started out at swimming lessons, then went straight to Madison's t-ball game at Avery Park. Brock met us after to watch the kids while I went and got my hair cut. Preston took his afternoon nap while I was gone, and then we took the kids to timberhill to go swimming. Brock had to work late so we came home and I made dinner and we ate with Jaz and Preston, then they headed back to Portland. Now all the kids are in bed and hopefully asleep!?
We have a camping trip coming up in a few days, and when we get back Brock has his ten year high school reunion. Sunday Brock's graciously watching all the kiddos so I can go shopping in Portland with my friend Elisabeth.
Here's a few recent pics of the kids~ Boston is growing like a weed! I'm a little scared to know how much he weighs so I'm just going to hold out for his 2 month check next month.


2 comments:

j.temple said...

The pics of the girls blueberry picking do a great job of capturing they're interactions with each other! Thanks for letting me tag along today, maybe we should just move there and camp out next to the pool... :) I'm sure LO has pools, I'll pledge myself to go this week!

Anonymous said...

mom is hot, love to fuckanother baby into her